Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I love Arnott's Tim Tam

One of my favourite cookies is Arnott's Tim Tams. My parents got a couple packs while they went to a wedding in Australia. Apparently there are different flavours. Well they just gave me the regular one and man, was I happy.

Here's a picture of the package:

Like I tweeted, one cup of tea and one Tim Tam makes a perfect way to end the day.




Well, I just found out from Wiki that Canada sells Tim Tams:

"CanadaTim Tams are popular in British Columbia, with Thrifty Foods selling three flavours: Original, Classic Dark, and Chewy Caramel. Overwaitea Foods sell Tim Tams throughout their supermarket chains, including Save-On-Foods, Cooper's Foods, PriceSmart Foods, and Urban Fare locations in Vancouver. Canada Safeway Limited and London Drugs also sell Original and Caramel Tim Tams in their western Canadian supermarkets. Loblaws Companies (Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore) also sells Original and Caramel Tim Tams in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, and Ontario." - Wikipedia


AWESOME!


hmm...now I'm feeling like a tea and a Tim Tam.

No comments:

Post a Comment