Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

Donut ...mmmmm

I'm not a Canucks fan, I'm an Oilers fan to the end. Yes, they didn't make it to the playoffs but when they do, the cup is ours!!!! For my international followers, I'm talking about hockey, the NHL (National Hockey League).

Anyways, as I was walking home, I saw some Canuck fans eating something blue and green outside of Timmies (Tim Horton is a donut/coffee place that is close to Canadians hearts...kinda like hockey). Well, that piqued my interest.

I looked into Timmies and saw these donuts. I literally made a 360 and purchased the. They are called Canuck donuts.

This does NOT make me a Canuck fan, rather, I'm gonna your win away. Ok that's pretty lame but can't think of a witty comment to jinx the Canucks.

How's it taste? Sweet!!! Too sweet for me. I don't like sparkle donuts so too crunchy!! It does have custard in the middle though.

Wonder if Ottawa have them too for their Senators? If an reader from Ottawa see them at Timmies, can you send me a pic?

If you are in Canada and Vancouver, get them while you can at Tim Hortons. They won't last long cos the Canucks won't last long in the playoffs!!! Very limited time. Hehehe. Don't get angry at me on these comments, I'm just joking with my crazy Canuck coworker who might be at Rogers Arena watching the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment