Search This Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

2009....already

It's March 2009 and this is my first blog of the year. Seems like I will be doing just once a year. I think I will use Facebook less and try blogging more. I have tonnes of pictures on my facebook but none here.

I think time seems to be passing me by so quickly and everything I wanted to accomplish have yet to be accomplished. What are the things I need to do??

1) Diagnose Debao's speaking for pronunciation problems
2) Try to use Moodle and develop a platform to teach
3) Take more pictures including using my flash
4) Organize/clean my new place and finish cleaning the old place.
5) Plan my May weekend trip
6) Plan my summer trip to China
7) Watch Gem of Life and Mount Duke

As you can see, I'm soo busy....but I'm still haven't done anything. I'm not sure why I don't have time. It seems like there isn't enough time but not sure where the time goes. And it doesn't help with the Daylights Savings. I wish the government would get rid of it but we would never unless USA gets rid of it.

Ok, here's a gratuitous picture...hahaha...how can I have a blog without a picture to "captivate" my readers (that I know do not exist). I took this at Coal Harbour in Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment